NBA Playoffs

dannysoo

Are there any NBA fans here? Any specific clubs you guys root for?

Besides that I also would like to know where do I watch NBA when I am in Bangkok. Any restaurants or pubs show NBA games?

Which cable or internet TV I need to subscribe to watch NBA. Please advice. Thank you!!

Have you heard something call Kodi? If not, just google it, download it. And you could watch NBA games.

Most of the weekday games are playing early in the morning Bangkok time while you are still sleeping or having breakfast. I guess you better watch it from your computer in your hotel than watch it at restaurants or pubs. Weekend games, you may try Soi 8 Sports Pub.

• Upvote 1

no i have not....i will google it.

hopefully its stable and doesn't lag.

thanks for the tip~~!

Edited by dannysoo

I'm a big Warriors fan since I grew up in the Bay Area. The Western Conference Finals will be happening while I'm there next week so thanks for advice on how to watch! Games should start around 9:30am LOS time.

lol no worries ...i watched till 3rd quarter. Spurs was down by 20+.

Go Warriors ...!! Hopefully all the Warriors stay healthy especially Steph.

I'm worried it's gonna be a tough series. Sure they beat Portland 4-1, but each game was brutal and Portland really only had Lillard. With Durant and Westbrook, it's gonna be a fight!

Dannysoo, how did you end up watching the game? Was it on live somewhere or did you try the Kodi suggestion?