Chili Dick

birdhaus

I thought this was an urban myth but turns out it's real...

Was having dinner with a BM and two Isaan gals on my last trip, watched these ladies scarf a plate of Isaan style stir fried vegetables with chili.
Oh and did I mention chili? Me and my buddy took a bite each and I was like Fuck that!. These two broads finished the entire plate, afterwards even they have their heads down for count, panting, with serious mouth burn. Anyway, I must have forgotten about the dish, because later when she's giving me a BBBJ...man that shit burnt my knob end.  :P  :D 

It messed me up so much so that the next day I had trouble knocking one out with a masseuse, I got there eventually, but that shit just fucken hurt too much to enjoy. :o  
Beware the chili.  :ph34r: 

• Upvote 1

I have had girlfriends from Cameroon and the Phillipines who made me some fucking spicy food. One time I literally had to put my mouth under the tap for ten minutes after biting some seed from hell. Never had the chilly dick experience, but both girls warned/tried to scare me with just that  :lol:

I went to the Beer Garden in Soi 7 with another BM and we picked up a couple of girls and headed off for a meal.

My girl did not eat much there and when we left to go to the Hotel she wanted Isaan food so stopped at a roadside vendor.

Got back to the hotel and after she had finished and it was time for action she said to cover up for the BJ as she just had spicy food.

You could feel the heat through the rubber, lucky I did not insist on BBBJ

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I wonder if it work both ways?

Chilli pussy?

Umm, Not if my last trip is any indicator. Pad kra pao moo phet mak mak. My date said it was too spicy for her to eat but I so enjoyed it and did DATY an hour later without complaint. 

• Upvote 1

Umm, Not if my last trip is any indicator. Pad kra pao moo phet mak mak. My date said it was too spicy for her to eat but I so enjoyed it and did DATY an hour later without complaint. 

i'm telling you a bbbj after they eat som tam is like Russian roulette for the unemployed chap.

the chili dick...it's real son  :D

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Years ago, i picked a lolitas lady for a suck..... didn't think about the somtam they were eating. Damn that hurt. Like the first time you catch your dick in your zipper, never forget it and avoid at all cost.

• Upvote 1