• 1 year later...

Fully agree on Soul Food! It's become my go-to restaurant in BKK. I will go there everytime I'm in the city, most likely the first night. The ribs are insanely good. Plenty of outstanding thai dishes. The place is outside the main tourists hub as well, got a feeling it was mostly expats/thai eating there. Not a lot of table, but great ambiance.

A must try in BKK!

Booking is highly recommended.

It's nice, but nothing to write home about. Many other Thai restaurants in BKK offer the same quality food at a lower price. This one is trading off its Tripadvisor profile.

It's nice, but nothing to write home about. Many other Thai restaurants in BKK offer the same quality food at a lower price. This one is trading off its Tripadvisor profile.

I'm sure there's plenty indeed. Can you give a few names that are similar to SoulFood? I love the street food and the cheap looking rest but sometime it's nice to sit a cosy place like Soul Food. Nice ambiance, not too big etc. I'm not sure if you see what I mean.

But I'm always looking for new addresses !

Cheers

You could try the Suppanigga Eating Room just a bit further down on Thonglor 55. Similar atmosphere, good food

Just checke dtheir website, looks great! I'll hopefully try it this upcoming Sept.

I'm always hungry for new places/hidden gems. Don't hesiate to give some more ^_^