Bangkok Bachelors

Hi, 

Planning to go BKK for bachelor party with big grp of friends. Happened to come across this orgainser name bangkokbachelors. 

Has anyone engage them before? Would like to get some reviews before engaging them for the activities. 

Any feedback is good. 

Cheers. 

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Planning to go BKK for bachelor party with big grp of friends. Happened to come across this orgainser name bangkokbachelors.

Has anyone engage them before? Would like to get some reviews before engaging them for the activities.

Any feedback is good.

Cheers.

Never heard about auch group

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Hell, I'll do it for a reasonable fee :). Been mongering here for years....

Seriously though, you don't really need a company to do this for you. Just head to Nana Plaza! Everything you need is in one place. You just need someone to ride herd on all the folk in the party to get them to move from bar to bar.

Edited by js89

Companies that offer these types of services in BKK generally overcharge by a lot and are not good value for what you get.  There's really no reason why you can't organize something like this yourself there.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I also never heard of that group. I hope it's safe. I also hope you find people who know about it. I think there are people there who are good looking already so they don't need to be in a group of bachelors anymore. Just be careful if you want to try it.