Pattaya Addicts

brewster

Well glad to know it's not just me, I think one or two idiots were banned lately and was starting to think they might of banned my ip by mistake....I need my daily dose of Pattaya Addiction...lol

been down for about half a day for me...i get the 403 forbidden message

thought maybe i pissed somebody off :rolleyes:

Edited by lespaul5000

Still getting the same "forbidden" message. Would be great if one of the mods from PA could give som info here - as this board is still accessable.

Still getting the same "forbidden" message. Would be great if one of the mods from PA could give som info here - as this board is still accessable.

Apparently the long awaited software upgrade is being done. I guess there is an issue or two to be sorted out.

Is it only me - PA seems to be down again. Have been trying to load it for hours but same same answer every time (and no matter which browser i have tried) the page cannot be found???

Well i give up (for today that is). PA has now been down for many hours. It might be a technical problem or another upgrade. Should it be the latter i suggest that BMs should be informed a few days before the upgrade is taking place so we know about it and dont panic when we are unable to access the site :rolleyes:

Finally the problem seems to be solved...for now. Still would be nice to know beforehand if the site is going to be closed down for some reason.

Edited due to ploplem solved

Edited by 0069

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have not been able to log on since yesterday I have tried everything.I can get onto every other forum but Pattaya addicts ??

Helpppppp

Please

Now I cant even access the home page

having the same problem since yesterday ,also for many months for reason i dont no why you have refused me permission to post why ,i havnt done anything wrong.I have tried many times to contact you with no reply .Can you please help cheers

having the same problem since yesterday ,also for many months for reason i dont no why you have refused me permission to post why ,i havnt done anything wrong.I have tried many times to contact you with no reply .Can you please help cheers

sorry to say only on Pattaya forum ?

sorry to say only on pattaya forum ?

Pattaya-Addicts is currently working fine. I don't see any members with your board name on P-A. Tell me your board name on P-A and I'll look into it.

hi rowyco thanks for the reply,i think its flago or flago007 same as bangkok not sure its been a while .I had to use a different name so i could post because of this problem ,hope you can help,i was a advance member ,been a memeber for a few years now cheers again

• 2 years later...