The Game Sports Bar & Grill is one of Bangkok's latest additions. Split over 2 levels, The Game Sports Bar serves an excellent selection of Master Chef Dru Garrity's American style pub grub. You can play pool, watch live sports on several large TV screens, or chill out with friends amid the sporty, but relaxed atmosphere.

The Game is conveniently located next to the BTS Nana Skytrain Station on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 9. Get into The Game! 

Sexy-Server-The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice place dave is it yours?

i got scammed in there once but was my own fault and nothing to do with the club 

shud have guessed from the cockney accent 

nice place good location 

do they do kebab?

nice place dave is it yours?

i got scammed in there once but was my own fault and nothing to do with the club 

shud have guessed from the cockney accent 

nice place good location 

do they do kebab?

Hi Ritch, no I do not own any bars and I am nothing to do with the running of The Game. I represent the Nana Group online, who own The Game and a bunch of gogo bars in Nana Plaza. I find it strange you said, "cockney accent" as it is American owned and the 2 managers are both American. I did not see kebab on the menu but I will try to suggest it.

Edited by Dave The Rave

• 2 weeks later...

The Game Sports Bar & Grill is one of Bangkok's latest additions. Split over 2 levels, The Game Sports Bar serves an excellent selection of Master Chef Dru Garrity's American style pub grub. You can play pool, watch live sports on several large TV screens, or chill out with friends amid the sporty, but relaxed atmosphere.

The Game is conveniently located next to the BTS Nana Skytrain Station on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 9. Get into The Game! 

attachicon.gifSexy-Server-The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok.jpg

attachicon.gifThe-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-001.jpg

Doesn't look like fare from any "Master Chef" I've ever seen. Looks like low end pub-grub.