kanchanaburi

dkpr100

• 1 year later...

Was about to ask.

Last time I went was about 2 yrs.

A few girls 1 or 2 in some of the bars down along from the bridge. (if someone needs a google-maps let me know)

Was rather quiet and tame (as expected) did take one girl I got on well with back for 800b. She made me laugh - aplogized that she couldn't suck me Peter because she had a Buddha necklace on. Nice excuse haha.

Might head up there for a motorbike ride next week. Anybody been up there lately and know anything that's going on in the small bar scene they have up there?

• Upvote 1

There's a soapy massage next to the River Kwai Hotel

DSC_9919.JPG

There's also a disco at the hotel where you can find freelancers

DSC_9924.JPG

and also a small bar area downtown with girls in the evening

DSC_9960.JPG

Anyone know current prices?

800 baht from two years ago seems quite low. Bangkok November 2014 I was paying 1500-2000 LT for FL.

^^ Cheers.

I didn't know about the disco with freelancers. Any idea of how busy it is during the week? I'd probably be there on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

^ I've only been to the bars down town once, I went along them and she was the best, when I went back to her bar she asked if I wanted LT or ST, I asked how much, 1000b. I don't care about money but after years of living here am certainly not desperate for sex, I just said mai pen rai and got back to my beer, she paniced at this bizarre situation and just said, I think it was 700b and not 800b.

Remember that you hold all the cards, there's obviously no other customers that night, you're not desperate if you've been living here a while. Shrug your shoulders and say never mind, watch their faces and prices drop. 

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...