@ White Patong Hotel

I spent 5 nights at this hotel last week and found it to be pretty good. The rates were reasonable for a clean, comfortable room. It has free wifi, aircon, small safe and cable TV. I didn't eat in the restaurant so can't comment on the standard of the food there but there's plenty of nearby options. It's very close to the action on Bangla Street (about 100 metres away) which was great for stumbling back in the wee hours. The joiner policy is the first girl is no charge but any extras are 500 Baht each.

Spent 2001-2008 getting to know robots in Nigeria. Spent 2001-2004 working on robotic shrimp in Washington, DC. Spent a weekend developing strategies for terrorism in Naples, FL. Practiced in the art of selling dolls in New York, NY. Developed several new methods for testing the market for Magic 8-Balls in Las Vegas, NV. Have some experience implementing inflatable dolls in Los Angeles, CA.

Sorry but this is pretty funny haha

I actually have booked a few weeks at white Patong for January. I stayed on soi Sansabai lay time and had a meal at white on a few occasions. I found the food to be excellent and like you all say location is the best.