Translater online

funzy

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Google translator works just fine, with a caveat. When you translate something into Thai, translate it back to English to see what it looks like. I use it all the time emailing friends in BKK, and I find I often have to re-word my sentences to get them to make sense in Thai.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the link , i have test my self in life when in Thailand that google translator 70% of times is no good

Even if you translate to thai and then to english , sometimes get desperate with this and finding where to place a word inside a phrase

Sometimes you write without sense and translation is better LOL

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the link , i have test my self in life when in Thailand that google translator 70% of times is no good

Even if you translate to thai and then to english , sometimes get desperate with this and finding where to place a word inside a phrase

Sometimes you write without sense and translation is better LOL

Yes agree. google translate is incorrect often according to my thai friends.

• 6 months later...

I use Google translate for unimportant translations but if i need a more precise translation, I use imtranslator/compare . This uses two different translators (used to be 3) and you can choose which translation you prefer. It also automatically does a back translation so that you can see how far the translation has diverged from the original text.