This forum for sale

Laamok

We would like to sell this forum, due to not having the time that it deserves.  We cannot sell it to anyone, you must be a known person with good character references and preferably live in Bangkok or planning to live there.

This is not going to be a cheap and/or easy sale, it takes vetting and lots of training with support.  You really need to be business minded with marketing and good with computers or a fast and enthusiastic learner.

You have to be knowledgeable about Bangkok and truly addicted to the way it is.   You should really have good knowledge in the nightlife and be involved with events and promotions.

This forum has the ability to make you a good income in Bangkok, but it will take time to learn the ropes.

If you are seriously interested, please send me a private message, but the price is high, due to the forum set up, branding, support and all  the rest.  

Its unlikely we will find a buyer/candidate for the forum, but its worth a try,  this forum deserves to explode in info and traffic.

• Upvote 1

Hi mate,

Do you want me to maybe spread the word around on other ex pat forums?

Also if you can't shift this does that mean you may close this down? Although its not as busy at PA it's a great forum with a nice bunch of folk here. Would hate to see it shut down.

Edited by kopite

Hi mate,

Do you want me to maybe spread the word around on other ex pat forums?

Also if you can't shift this does that mean you may close this down? Although its not as busy at PA it's a great forum with a nice bunch of folk here. Would hate to see it shut down.

I'd rather leave just the advert on here for now,  it really should be a member and someone that notices this thread.  The forum will never get closed down!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

$2000 ?

Since the OP stated, "but the price is high, due to the forum set up, branding, support and all the rest. " I have a feeling they might be on very, very different pages price wise.

Not sure if the forum would be an asset able to give a return on an investment. If you run it as a hobby and remember the definition of a hobby - something you do for pleasure not for financial return maybe there will be takers but as a business what are the income streams and how sustainable are they.  If the price is high the sums are very simple what would I get in interest if I just saved the money and given the risk is the return on from the forum likely to be sigmificantly greater than this.

I wouls offer the following advice to the current owners. Hobbies rarely become viable a business and selling a hobby normally does not command a high price.

• Upvote 1