Jump to content



Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...

Update from December

RCA in Ao Nang has around 10 bars running. Was quoted 1k bf, which i refused. Each bar has at least 10 chicks.

Krabi - previously mentioned soapy still open, they keep price 2k, selection rather poor, but service still okay.

Above described Karaoke area has only one bar open, girls not entusiastic into farangs, so i skipped. At least basic spoken thai definitely needed and if you are into asian girly karaoke give it a try, me not lol.

Plenty of thai massage shops for hj (typically 1k, negotiable) in Ao Nang.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 11:23 AM, ZZZ said:

Is a passport essential for renting a motorbike?

Yes, you'll need your passport (they'll take a photocopy) and you'll also need an international driving licence (just google where to get one in whichever country you live in)

They're relatively easy to get and are valid for 12 months from issue.

Edited by SteelHand
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...