Krabi?

spaceman1977

They have the taxi club with set fares to everywhere in the area.

Bangkok is cheaper for transport.

As mentioned earlier in the thread 2 main areas, Centre Point and RCA.

And yes you're right it really is not a mongering destination.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Any soapy in krabi ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is just one, Lee Lao Dee, at Sudmongkol. It did not disapoint. From Riverside it takes around 5-10 minutes on bike there, direction to Tesco Lotus. In the same area there are some thai karaokes and girly bars.

Odesláno z mého Mi A2 Lite pomocí Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

Visited Lee Lao Dee last November again, the line up was very poor, just four girls there, the place was looking like on a decline. Quite a disappointment.
However, i have found a place not reported here previously yet - between Ao Nang and Ao Nam Mao, just on the main road not far from shooting range. Row of houses with karaokes and bars cattering more for Thais probably. Some of them had sofas with few girls sitting in the front. Will explore there next time more.

• 2 years later...
On 1/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, cutty said:

Visited Lee Lao Dee last November again, the line up was very poor, just four girls there, the place was looking like on a decline. Quite a disappointment.
However, i have found a place not reported here previously yet - between Ao Nang and Ao Nam Mao, just on the main road not far from shooting range. Row of houses with karaokes and bars cattering more for Thais probably. Some of them had sofas with few girls sitting in the front. Will explore there next time more.

Do you have the address for these karaoke places?

1 hour ago, Lacasadeauckland said:

Do you have the address for these karaoke places?

Google states it is temporary closed, but you can check on site if you had motorbike. It is 10 minutes ride from Makro.

Name is Eang Karaoke / กันเอง คาราโอเกะ

I will be there in December 😉

43 minutes ago, cutty said:

Google states it is temporary closed, but you can check on site if you had motorbike. It is 10 minutes ride from Makro.

Name is Eang Karaoke / กันเอง คาราโอเกะ

I will be there in December 😉

Haha thanks man. Is that accessible from Ao Nang? Haha are there taxis available late night?

1 hour ago, Lacasadeauckland said:

Haha thanks man. Is that accessible from Ao Nang? Haha are there taxis available late night?

Dont think so, only if you arrange it with some taxi in advance. I remember grab or uber coverage was literally non-existing there in 2019-2020.

From my experience, in Ao Nang/Krabi renting a scooter is a must and worth the money. Plenty of places and beaches to visit.