Another(cheaper)Fast-track option

ianjamesmax

• 3 months later...

Always used fasttrack options plus the limoservice... In the website you can book both...

Worst thing after a 13 flight is to wait 50 minutes on the queue of immigration

Three years i use that company and is the best money spent in Thailand ( apart from... You know!)

I always use the limo combined service so the hostess literally guides me from the plane to the car...

• 4 weeks later...

What the ... ??? They are taking fingerprints at airport upon arrival? No way

Yes.... fingerprinting and mugshot is compulsory for all visitors now. This is also applied to Malaysia & Singapore due to some security agreement between these countries. I understand the data collected is shared amongst these countries.

Yes.... fingerprinting and mugshot is compulsory for all visitors now. This is also applied to Malaysia & Singapore due to some security agreement between these countries. I understand the data collected is shared amongst these countries.

What about Fast-Track travelers? Do they need to provide fingerprints too? Same rules for all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is probably not for all countries of origin.

Came here in october and in december, no fingerprint, only the quick visa arrival/departure card to pre-fill, and a quick stamp and picture in front of the officer.

same-same as always....no problem,no dramas