Advice for a gym near Nana

man when I got to BKK I had the same problem and I looked around A LOT. The best gym for daily rates is on Sala Daeng, called Clark Hatch Fitness Center at the Thaniya Plaza. It has a nice roof top pool. IF you don't want to go there your next best bet is a hotel gym. The caliwow and fitness first gym are very expensive for short term workout.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the pointer. I couldn't find much either. I'm surprised there so little choice for reasonably priced daily rates. I usually spend under a week in town and the place I stay in doesn't have a gym. If at some point I do find one I'll post it here.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bring up a year old thread but better than starting a new one, since no one has provided a solid answer to the OP's question.

I will be facing the same problem soon. This will be my first time in Bangkok, I work out back home everyday or else I will get mood swings.

I need a hardcore gym (heavy free weights) around the BTS Nana vicinity.

Can any of the expats or gurus help?

Thanx.

Just use fitness first Landmark hotel.

This seems reasonable and very close. Do you know it's monthly rate and if it has any free weights?

I visited their website but the photos only showed an array of treadmills and yoga classes. I need a squat rack and a leg press machine, will that be available?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was about to start a new thread on this very topic 2 ask if n e 1 knew of a cheap place you could use on a one off basis, most places wont let you in for a single workout.

I found a nice place off Soi 1, you can get there from Soi 3 by walking through Boomboomgrad Hospital. Its called Vital Life Wellness Center and costs 300 baht a workout

Lumpini Park now has a new machine and dumbbell gym which costs like 20 baht a YEAR but you need a passport copy and medical health certific8 and there are strict rules like not shorts or tanktops so I never bothered with it.

Also in Lumpini is an old outdoor gym been there for years, very cheap but the equipment is a bit rusty and dangerous