Pattaya Addicts driver error

brewster

For the last couple of days, whenever I've tried to login to Pattaya Addicts I get this:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Unfortunately refreshing doesn't seem to work. Is it just me?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/search.html&nav=lv&CODE=show&searchid=961acc005319d9be34880470dbb09b89&search_in=topics&result_type=topics

I was on there on and off yesterday, and also this morning without problem,

Have just tried to get on there now, and am getting the same error message as you,

sure it'll be all sorted soon.

Thanks for replying. Glad it's not just me (and yes, I was able to get on for a while yesterday too). I guess it's getting too popular and can't handle the traffic!

• 1 year later...

I have a problem with Pattaya Addicts now been a member for a few years the site crashed today since then i can't log in when it came back online.

I get this message.

We could not find the member account for the name or email address you supplied. Please verify the information and resubmit the form.

I have the same user name and password for both forums seems they have lost my account details how can i access the forum  again without using another name.Any advice would be appreciated or  if someone can contact the mods over there for me that might help as well.

I have a problem with Pattaya Addicts now been a member for a few years the site crashed today since then i can't log in when it came back online.

I get this message.

We could not find the member account for the name or email address you supplied. Please verify the information and resubmit the form.

I have the same user name and password for both forums seems they have lost my account details how can i access the forum  again without using another name.Any advice would be appreciated or  if someone can contact the mods over there for me that might help as well.

I let the mods there know.  I'll get back to you as soon as I hear something.  They are aware of the problem and are working on it. 

Looks like the Pattaya-Addicts forum is completely down this morning. I get this error:

Pattaya Forum is currently unavailable

Back soon, need to do a restore

http://bangkok-addicts.com/forum

is still available...

I got an email from one of the mods today it said.

We have an issue with around 5% of members - some server fault.

We are doing all we can to fix it.

You will need to bear with us a couple of days longer I think while a backup is installed.

Edited by The Sperminator