"Attached Image" Place holder?

Longplay

I am having issues with the board giving ONLY the place holder, "Attached Image" instead of the pics every one seems to see. Sometimes I get the pics, but most times not.

It seems to vary, and I never know if I will see pics till I get logged in and check a topic with pictures. Right now I dont see pics. Only the place holder.

Is this a symptom of getting the kinks out of the new board???

I am having issues with the board giving ONLY the place holder, "Attached Image" instead of the pics every one seems to see. Sometimes I get the pics, but most times not.

It seems to vary, and I never know if I will see pics till I get logged in and check a topic with pictures. Right now I dont see pics. Only the place holder.

Is this a symptom of getting the kinks out of the new board???

This happens often on the Pattaya Board as well. Sometimes you see "attached image", sometimes you open the image. A simple refresh of the page does NOT fix the issue, nor does going out and back into the thread. I am using Firefox and on a very high speed link, so timeout should not be an issue. It's almost as if sometimes I can access the picture(s) and other times there is no access.

This happens often on the Pattaya Board as well. Sometimes you see "attached image", sometimes you open the image. A simple refresh of the page does NOT fix the issue, nor does going out and back into the thread. I am using Firefox and on a very high speed link, so timeout should not be an issue. It's almost as if sometimes I can access the picture(s) and other times there is no access.

Everyone's getting including us 'Mods'!! It's foxed me but I'll ask one of the Admins to take a look .........

Thanks Jaco2..... I thought it was something I had left switched off in my settings or something. But it works sometimes, and doesnt work sometimes.

That kind of eliminates my settings as being the issue I think. I saw the other problem on the Pattaya board, but at least there, you could click the link, and see the pic.... With this problem, there is nothing to click, and no way to force the image to return, at least no way that I can figure out....

Help would be greatly appreciated.............

Well, Whitespider worked on it, and it did seem to be better, with the images showing again.

But alas, it seems to be back. Probably not an easy fix, from what I can tell.... and I am totally clueless on how these forums work,

Hoping that the mods here can spare some time, to fix this issue. I know this kind of thing takes a lot of time from their schedules, so I am going to be patient, and hope for the best.

Well, Whitespider worked on it, and it did seem to be better, with the images showing again.

But alas, it seems to be back. Probably not an easy fix, from what I can tell.... and I am totally clueless on how these forums work,

Hoping that the mods here can spare some time, to fix this issue. I know this kind of thing takes a lot of time from their schedules, so I am going to be patient, and hope for the best.

The Admins are working on it - a couple of us mods have reported it....................please bear with us.

Hi Bud

Actually Laamok worked on it not me - I cant even tie my shoelaces :D

It should be fixed but may take 48 hours to propagate or so I am reliably informed.

Longplay - as I said in my PM, thank you for letting us know and please keep any reports coming as if we are not aware of issues we can't fix them.