Phuket

simone72

I love Phuket , the weather is great beaches are lovely , but the last time I was there everywhere I went for a meal I had to wait a long time and I found all the food I could not eat everything was just covered in toooo much coconut milk . And there was to many Indians trying to sell you cheap suits or shirts

• 2 months later...

I love Phuket , the weather is great beaches are lovely , but the last time I was there everywhere I went for a meal I had to wait a long time and I found all the food I could not eat everything was just covered in toooo much coconut milk . And there was to many Indians trying to sell you cheap suits or shirts

Awesome pics! I am considering visiting Phuket some time next year. From what I can see, it's a visually pleasing destination. Now, the important question: What were the girls like?

Awesome pics! I am considering visiting Phuket some time next year. From what I can see, it's a visually pleasing destination. Now, the important question: What were the girls like?

There are some bars not as many as bkk Pattaya ect but there will be a problem if you try to girls back to your hotel , big fine or just not allowed , so i find it best just to take one with you check in together and let reception girls see her then you will have no problems :)

there are plenty of guest friendly hotels in Patong Beach. No joiners fee for these places since that is the main area for P4P. The rates are a little higher there for girls more on the BKK level but you might find some that are better priced. The scene is also alot smaller so not as many but I found a few stunners walking around. I did not go into any of the gogos so don't know the quality there but the beer bars may have one or two hotties and the rest not so good.