Jump to content

One year visa for < 50 yo


Recommended Posts

Good afternoon everyone 

I am thinking to stay in los for one year however i understand that the Non immigrant visa for 1 year is for people of certain countries who are above 50 years of age

Is there some way around this?

I heard about the education visa like to apply for thai language course for one year but that may require real attendance and staying in same city as the course school..

Is this a good idea? Is there some institute here that will just sign me up without really attending? Do i have to stay in the same city?


Finally is there a better or different idea?

I deeply and immensely appreciate any help

Thanks ahead 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • playnice changed the title to One year visa for < 50 yo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...