Hotels or Condos without 24/7 doorman

Are there any hotels/condos that are relatively decent/new that don't have 24/7 doorman or require an access card to get in? Something a bit more private, particularly at night. I am always annoyed that the doorman at my condo constantly sees me coming in with new girls every night... and that an access card is required to open the building so she can't just walk inside the building without me.

Mainly looking at the Nana/Asok area from sukhumvit soi 5-21 area.

• Like 1

The Fenix Hotel down the end of Soi 11 off Sukhumvit road - you used to be able to go into the carpark underneath and gain access to the lift which would take you up to the floor where your room was.

Hotel is still there, but whether the lift arrangement is still the same I don't know as haven't stayed there for 7 or 8 years.

I remember going back with a couple of girls at a time and never had a problem.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 1:42 AM, rubadub66 said:

The Fenix Hotel down the end of Soi 11 off Sukhumvit road - you used to be able to go into the carpark underneath and gain access to the lift which would take you up to the floor where your room was.

Hotel is still there, but whether the lift arrangement is still the same I don't know as haven't stayed there for 7 or 8 years.

I remember going back with a couple of girls at a time and never had a problem.

I think the Fenix is super lax but its quite a bit older than I'd like.

Anyone have experience with The Solitaire on soi 11? 

• 3 weeks later...