March 2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 8:19 AM, James123 said:

First solo trip to Thailand booked, also the same month I turn 27, the years flying by, my previous solo in Asia was Indonesia back in 2018. Glad to have found this forum before I booked been a big help 😀

Hey mate what dates are you booked for im heading to Bangkok 10th March first time travelling solo would be good to meet up with some others!

Hi guys I'm already on the ground and have been enjoying Bangkok for the past 4 days.  I've enjoyed it so much that I've cancelled my accommodation booking in Pattaya and my plan is now to get off the sook and roam around the various Bangkok municipalities hunting for hot fiwfan girls and maybe head back to Suk sometimes.  I am here until 5th March.

I started a LINE group last time and it's still up, so come join if you are in town on March: 

BKK-OTG: https://line.me/R/ti/g/ugLGEUanfc  (if not working, just PM me your LINE ID)

On 2/28/2023 at 9:37 AM, Zanny said:

Hi guys I'm already on the ground and have been enjoying Bangkok for the past 4 days.  I've enjoyed it so much that I've cancelled my accommodation booking in Pattaya and my plan is now to get off the sook and roam around the various Bangkok municipalities hunting for hot fiwfan girls and maybe head back to Suk sometimes.  I am here until 5th March.

I started a LINE group last time and it's still up, so come join if you are in town on March: 

BKK-OTG: https://line.me/R/ti/g/ugLGEUanfc  (if not working, just PM me your LINE ID)

Was good to meet up this arvo... and thanks for the recommendation for round one..she was hot! It's good to know where I can spend a relaxing afternoon when I get back from Pattaya ... Interested in that tantric massage as well.  Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Edited by zipolite
  • Like 1

Hey lads solo tripper as well, I'll be flying into BKK on the 10th til 19th splitting even time with Pats. Mostly going to try and hit the "classier" massage joints and popular gogos maybe a bit of clubbing after with a side of sideliners inbetween (never tried before so but nervous). but happy to catch up with anyone to mix things up if not hope y'all enjoy your trips regardless