Adelphi Suites

• 3 weeks later...

In November 2022 it was still guest friendly.
They don't check for ID. But you can do it for your safety

I stayed in a One Bedroom Premier for a good price and it was super.
Having a washing machine in the room spoiled me for the rest the trip.
Room was facing the back. One night had a screaming guy. And another some construction sounds. But overall no bar/club sounds. Or noises from other rooms.

Looking for my trip in November I saw prices were higher. Almost double of what i paid before.

Adelphi Suites has been my go-to Bangkok hotel for a few trips.  Last year's prices were really low because things were just opening back up, but looks like prices for later this year shot up to be above pre-pandemic levels.  A pretty sudden change.

I really like the location and the rooms, but at current prices it might be time to check out some alternatives in the area that are still priced much lower.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2023 at 3:13 PM, Edtje said:

Prices seem to be coming down.

I snatched a Premier room for a price I felt decent. Almost 50% cheaper than when I last looked.

May I ask what you paid? I booked 1 X Studio met Kingsize bed for 33000 bht for 12 nights. I have to pay before juli 30th so maybe with the exchange rates my price in euro's will come down some more. At the moment 33000bth is about €875.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 5:33 AM, cross_threaded said:

May I ask what you paid? I booked 1 X Studio met Kingsize bed for 33000 bht for 12 nights. I have to pay before juli 30th so maybe with the exchange rates my price in euro's will come down some more. At the moment 33000bth is about €875.

Looking for a hotel in Bangkok right now as well, what made you go with Adelphi? 

13 hours ago, poiuy109 said:

Looking for a hotel in Bangkok right now as well, what made you go with Adelphi? 

last februari I stayed at the Citrus Suites on soi 6. It was really nice, but I understand that Adelphi is even nicer. And also pretty close tot Nana. And If you walk from Adelphi to Nana plaza you walk passed Lolitas, Kasalong and Analisa 😁👍.

3 hours ago, cross_threaded said:

last februari I stayed at the Citrus Suites on soi 6. It was really nice, but I understand that Adelphi is even nicer. And also pretty close tot Nana. And If you walk from Adelphi to Nana plaza you walk passed Lolitas, Kasalong and Analisa 😁👍.

good stuff! Did you look at Landmark at all? I'm between Landmark and Adelphi and can't decide which to go with