Good Bars for Ogling the Ladies

14 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

So, where are some good spots to ogle the ladies (good street view, people watching, and plenty of ladies passing by).

I think Soi 4 is probably the first place that comes to mind, like Stumble Inn (which has a good view point)

Any others?

Big Dogs.  Right at entry to NEP.  Get there between 6-7 while all the girls are arriving for work, sit at the railing.  It's funny because they all know the guys there are watching them walk past. 

• Like 1

i think tattoo bar on soi 8 across from viva viva restaurant ( bamboo massage an oily massage ) or viva viva. not the same volume of girls as soi 4 or Soi Cowboy but its a great place to watch the shit show. freelancers walk up and down the street. punters / tourists / couples walk to and from hotels and alot of locals. drinks are cheap and atmosphere is relaxed. seen alot of hot girls over the years walk by and alot of sights ( did i really just see that lol 5555)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Soi11 said:

Big Dogs.  Right at entry to NEP.  Get there between 6-7 while all the girls are arriving for work, sit at the railing.  It's funny because they all know the guys there are watching them walk past. 

I used to drink in there a decade ago. Might check bit out again.

It is always empty though, while Stumble Inn is packed.

Wonder why?

13 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

I used to drink in there a decade ago. Might check bit out again.

It is always empty though, while Stumble Inn is packed.

Wonder why?

Youre right, it's not as packed as Stumble inn or Morning Night.  Smaller, and a little around the corner, maybe that's why.  I like that though as you can usually get a spot at the railing, or a table where you can see stuff.  Also the music is decent.

They give the girls a hand stamp as they enter NEP for work, now.  They all have to stop at the table set up in the entrance, good people watching.

On 12/1/2022 at 10:10 AM, Soi11 said:

Youre right, it's not as packed as Stumble inn or Morning Night.  Smaller, and a little around the corner, maybe that's why.  I like that though as you can usually get a spot at the railing, or a table where you can see stuff.  Also the music is decent.

They give the girls a hand stamp as they enter NEP for work, now.  They all have to stop at the table set up in the entrance, good people watching.

I thought maybe it was cos of the price.

Do they charge the same as Stumble Inn? 100 a pint til 8pm?

10 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

Yeah, good point. Possibly.

However, next door at Stumble Inn most of them are as rough as sandpaper.

I was in Stumble Inn and Morning Night yesterday just for a few drinks after work. Both were rammed. I noticed an improvement in the quality of lady in MN for sure. There were a few decent ones in SI, but they quickly get taken.

13 hours ago, Herbby said:

They don’t really have girls working there too much. Maybe that’s why?

Good point Herbby about Big Dogs not having any girls really.  Never occurred to me because I go to those places to drink and people-watch, but of course you're right. That's probably it.

That being said it's nice to have a pretty girl to chat with while having a beer, glad to hear MN has some life. 

• Like 1