Gogo Bars

Lacasadeauckland

19 hours ago, Lacasadeauckland said:

What are the gogo bar places in Ao Nang, Krabi? How do they compare to Bangkok? Are the prices similar and the girls equally playful?

thanks in advance for the tips!

There is no gogo bar in Ao Nang.. You can check girly bars in RCA Entertainment complex or try your luck in some massage joints.. Also there used to be cluster of bars and karaoke places oriented on local clientele in the middle of nowhere on the road from Makro to Ao Nam Mao, not sure if it is still open.

Similar options are in Krabi town, there is even one smaller soapy place, but dont expect great selection.. Krabi is not great place for mongering.

1 hour ago, cutty said:

There is no gogo bar in Ao Nang.. You can check girly bars in RCA Entertainment complex or try your luck in some massage joints.. Also there used to be cluster of bars and karaoke places oriented on local clientele in the middle of nowhere on the road from Makro to Ao Nam Mao, not sure if it is still open.

Similar options are in Krabi town, there is even one smaller soapy place, but dont expect great selection.. Krabi is not great place for mongering.

is the Nova Club still open? Are the girly bars like the beer bars in Bangkok? Do they get playful with you in the bar (of course not to the extent of a gogo)?

Thanks for the heads up!

I was at the RCA complex in Ao Nong in 2019 for one night.

Looked like about 8-10 bars total, maybe 3-4 that served ladies.  Each of those had maybe 5 girls. Few of them were youngish. They weren't watering drinks down and several of them looked like they've been drinking guys under tables for years and had the bellies to show for it.

That was high season, pre covo. 

And there was this hostel down the road that hosted a bar crawl, bunch of hippy twats show up all wearing the same T shirt trying to score a freebee.

17 hours ago, Lacasadeauckland said:

Haha how’s their attractiveness in general, compared to the gogo girls in bangkok

lower.  In general. 

I usually don't worry too much about trying to pull the hottest girls, under 100 pounds, under 30 and straight teeth is good enough and the rest is attittude.

But in Ao Nong, under 30 and under 100 pounds starts to limit options, so as long as she isn't missing teeth or have large cavities obviously showing....

5 hours ago, little_me said:

lower.  In general. 

I usually don't worry too much about trying to pull the hottest girls, under 100 pounds, under 30 and straight teeth is good enough and the rest is attittude.

But in Ao Nong, under 30 and under 100 pounds starts to limit options, so as long as she isn't missing teeth or have large cavities obviously showing....

Thanks haha. Looks aside, how playful can they get in these bars? I assume lapdancing is not possible here hahaha

10 hours ago, Lacasadeauckland said:

Thanks haha. Looks aside, how playful can they get in these bars? I assume lapdancing is not possible here hahaha

They are bars.

Open to the street.

Girls working there are in street clothes, normally dressed.

You're probably not going to be making out in the corner. Fingering anyone, or even grabbing there titties, really doubt. Especially not when the herd of cunts from the hostel show up for their pub crawl.....