Citrus Suites Sukhumvit 6

Wrapping up my 3 night stay here and I found it to be a great hotel. Booked through Agoda for a 1 bedroom premiere suite was 190 cdn taxes in, when I arrived I got upgraded to 1 bedroom executive suite which was nice little more square footage.

Hotel staff accommodated my late check in on the first night, super nice, cleaning staff followed up with my extra towel request every day and even kicked in an extra water. Room is spacious bigger then my condo 555 2 flat screen, large lounging area with couch and dining table, mini bar and a window to the bathroom from bed room if your girl wants to shower alone you can still see 555, Decent size roof top pool with nice city views.

Location is perfect 7/11 is a 1 minutes walk on soi 4, nana 5 minutes and 5 minutes to bts.

Guest friendly they called when my ladies arrived but didn’t call on the way out but had no issues anyways.

Highly recommend 

I have photos of the room if anyone wants to see but pretty well the same you would see on Agoda 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2022 at 3:57 AM, Gotti said:

Wrapping up my 3 night stay here and I found it to be a great hotel. Booked through Agoda for a 1 bedroom premiere suite was 190 cdn taxes in, when I arrived I got upgraded to 1 bedroom executive suite which was nice little more square footage.

Hotel staff accommodated my late check in on the first night, super nice, cleaning staff followed up with my extra towel request every day and even kicked in an extra water. Room is spacious bigger then my condo 555 2 flat screen, large lounging area with couch and dining table, mini bar and a window to the bathroom from bed room if your girl wants to shower alone you can still see 555, Decent size roof top pool with nice city views.

Location is perfect 7/11 is a 1 minutes walk on soi 4, nana 5 minutes and 5 minutes to bts.

Guest friendly they called when my ladies arrived but didn’t call on the way out but had no issues anyways.

Highly recommend 

I have photos of the room if anyone wants to see but pretty well the same you would see on Agoda 

Thanks for the info, for a first timer planning this is on my list for possibly my first night or two.

Cheers

• 9 months later...

I got a 1 Bedroom Executive Suite for 1700 baht last September, through Agoda. Really nice room, but some strange smell, most possibly from some COVID disinfection chemicals...

Good location, nice rooms, but not much of a view. Rooftop pool was ok but not great. Girls no problem, had more than one at the time (and also several through the night some nights), and wasn't hit by any joiner fee for the extra.

Really looking for a deal like that on my next trip in September. Now at 3K plus though 😢