Alt Hotel Nana - Good Option Close To Nana Plaza

Stayed at Alt Nana for 4 nights at the start of August in an Alt Deluxe Suite. Booked through Agoda and got it for AU$44 a night (1090THB) a night). Superior rooms are available for AU$32 (800THB a night). Smoking not allowed in some rooms but okay on balcony’s.

Its located 850 meters away from Nana Plaza. They run a free Tuktuk from about 8.00am to 2.00am.

Price i paid included breakfast for 2 people. Breakfast was a buffet, few Asian dishes, bread, fruit, tea/coffee, juices. Eggs cooked to order available on request along with ham and sausages. I took a LT down for breakfast once and there was no additional fee.

Is guest friendly. I asked if they take ID’s and they said yes. I bought 3 girls back. Only one was asked for ID. I think it depends which staff member is working reception. I found all staff to be friendly and polite.

Its not strictly a mongers hotel. As its good value for money and centrally located you do get some civilians, families and back packers staying there. I loved the look on a young backpacker couples faces as i walked out one morning with a tattoed, rather skanky Lust de jour. 

Its  split among 2 buildings. Main part housing reception is building A while Building B (about 20metres away) contains the pool and gym and other rooms.

The suite I had was clean, well furnished, good air con, decent sized safe, lots of hot water, comfortable bed etc.

Some of the furnishings are a little dated but for the money I think the place is an absolute bargain.

The website https://www.altnana.com/ has a few good package deals.

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2022 at 4:12 AM, Shuggy said:

Stayed at Alt Nana for 4 nights at the start of August in an Alt Deluxe Suite. Booked through Agoda and got it for AU$44 a night (1090THB) a night). Superior rooms are available for AU$32 (800THB a night). Smoking not allowed in some rooms but okay on balcony’s.

Its located 850 meters away from Nana Plaza. They run a free Tuktuk from about 8.00am to 2.00am.

Price i paid included breakfast for 2 people. Breakfast was a buffet, few Asian dishes, bread, fruit, tea/coffee, juices. Eggs cooked to order available on request along with ham and sausages. I took a LT down for breakfast once and there was no additional fee.

Is guest friendly. I asked if they take ID’s and they said yes. I bought 3 girls back. Only one was asked for ID. I think it depends which staff member is working reception. I found all staff to be friendly and polite.

Its not strictly a mongers hotel. As its good value for money and centrally located you do get some civilians, families and back packers staying there. I loved the look on a young backpacker couples faces as i walked out one morning with a tattoed, rather skanky Lust de jour. 

Its  split among 2 buildings. Main part housing reception is building A while Building B (about 20metres away) contains the pool and gym and other rooms.

The suite I had was clean, well furnished, good air con, decent sized safe, lots of hot water, comfortable bed etc.

Some of the furnishings are a little dated but for the money I think the place is an absolute bargain.

The website https://www.altnana.com/ has a few good package deals.

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

Thanks for that, this place looks like a win for sure.

I think I just found my first accommodation.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...