December 2022

Long in advance, but starting early.

Will be there 1st week of December till last.

Who else is in town already/coming to town?

May take a weekend down to patts as well.

Planning on staying somewhere around Nana/Asoke - planning that bit now.

• 4 months later...

I am planning a trip for 1.5 weeks from the 30th of November.

I live in the region (Singapore) so I've been to Thailand often but have never indulged in this side of Thailand due to being in a long-term relationship. Free of my bonds, I am looking forward to diving in and exploring more.

Will report back on how it went but open to grabbing a drink with people from here if you are free!

Hi gang, I've decide it's been way too long since I explored Bangkok instead of zooming off to Pattaya.

I'm landing late on the 4th Dec and staying in Thailand until 15th December, gonna spend at least the first 6 days in Bangkok.  I am very keen to spend days/nights with forum guys rather than alone.  Message me for my LINE or Whatsapp.

Anyone interest in joining me for a private Thai cooking course?  Best but pricey (3500pp) cooking class: https://thaihomecooking.com/  need one other person to make it 2500thb.  Review: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k3056084-Private_Cooking_Class-Bangkok.html

My highlights will include:

Here's a trip report of what I did this year: https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/358809-27-leche-loads-jakarta-bkk-pattaya-mayjune-2022-field-report/

Edited by Zanny
  • Like 4

Anyone else around today or this week, I've created a LINE group and we have 4 guys in there.  Just msg me your LINE.

We are going to La Belle soapy together later today fingers crossed

Hey Guys,

My 10th Thailand Vacation Trip since 2010 (missed 2 years of COVID). Looking forward to the Land Of Sun & Sin. In Bangkok on 12th and 13th. Pattaya on 14th onwards. A couple of newbie friends with me on this trip.

Planned highlights for the Trip:

1. A sessions at one of the soapies. A lot of them seems to be closed like Lords and Poesidon. Would love if anyone can recommend which is the current best of the lot.

2. A visit to a good Kapoo/Massage Club.

3. Getting Legally Stoned and trying some of the weed indused food (foodie here)

4. Going for a Bangkok Bike Tour (Usually do it once every 2-3 trip, dont seem to get bored and nice way to soak up the city)

5. Check some of the Bangkok Agogos (To be honest, unfortunately have been on the recieving end of racism - denied entry based on nationality)

@Zanny Seem to have lot in common. Will ping you and hopefully we can catch up.

If anyone would like to catch up, please do ping me on LINE: aliya.ishaan

Ishaan

1 hour ago, randomng said:

Arrived on the morning of the 13th.

Still finding my bearings and looking for some guidance as this is my first time in thailand although I am not new to mongering.

Sukhumvit is where you should roam. Soi 4, 7, 8, 11 for bars. Soi 22, 24, 33 for plenty of massage options.