Meetup on Saturday 11th 8pm in Soi Cowboy

Hello all!  We are going to do another meetup.  This time we are going to Soi Cowboy.  We will meet outside one of the bars and then hop between go-go's.  We've done these a few times now and they are a lot of fun.  We have a board member who is flying in the day before to join us.  It's a chill group and everyone is welcome.  If you are a newbie, most of us are veterans so it's a good opportunity to get some tips.

If you are interested in joining, please either post here or send me a DM.  I'll give you the line group we use to organize.

When and where: Saturday 11th at 8pm in Soi Cowboy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I cross posted this to the Bangkok section of Pattaya Addicts and go a lot of interest there.  From now on, I'll post to both forums.

We are going to meet at Krazy Kozy at 8pm.  I'll get there early and then send a picture of myself to the line group.  If you aren't on the line group, DM me or post here to get an invite.

Hello all!  This is a reminder that we will be having a Bangkok Addicts meet-up at 8pm in Soi Cowboy tonight.  We will gather outside Kazy Kozy.  If you are interested in joining, DM me so you can join the line group.  The line group is the best way to find us.

See you tonight!