Newbie night meetup in NEP?

We had a great time last night.  Join us for the next one.

11 hours ago, kolofardos said:

This must become a routine... Someone who actually leaves there should organize it every month or so... 

Yes, that's my plan.  I'll organize another one of these in a couple weeks and post about it here.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 4:09 PM, Sharpchedder said:

Nice one organizing hbit! out of curiosity how many guys turned up? ya'll keep it clean or did it get debaucherous? 

Only a couple board members showed up but that was enough to have a great time.  I'm going to continue to organize these regularly and I'm sure the numbers will grow.

The next one will be this Tuesday the 24th.  I'm going to make a post about it now.

[Edit]

And to answer your second question, there was definitely some good hands-on fun had.  I ended the night with a BF from Geisha.  

But I want these meetups to be casual, not hardcore debauchery so everyone feels welcome.

Edited by hbit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hbit said:

Only a couple board members showed up but that was enough to have a great time.  I'm going to continue to organize these regularly and I'm sure the numbers will grow.

The next one will be this Tuesday the 24th.  I'm going to make a post about it now.

[Edit]

And to answer your second question, there was definitely some good hands-on fun had.  I ended the night with a BF from Geisha.  

But I want these meetups to be casual, not hardcore debauchery so everyone feels welcome.

Nooooooo dont' do it! I get in the 25th! 5555 would definitely be keen to link up if you can push it to Wednesday!

18 hours ago, Sharpchedder said:

Nooooooo dont' do it! I get in the 25th! 5555 would definitely be keen to link up if you can push it to Wednesday!

Done.  Wednesday works out better for a couple guys.  If you are jet lagged when you arrive, just come out for one beer to make some contacts 

I'll send you a DM with the line group.  Also, if you get the chance, post a reply to the topic about the meetup so more people see it.