Newbie night meetup in NEP?

Is there any interest in doing a newbie night meetup in NEP?

We could get a small group of veterans and newbies together and crawl the NEP go-go's.  It would be a good opportunity to meet like minded people and learn some tips.  We could meet at one of the open bars on the ground floor just before the go-go's open and then hop from go-go to go-go together.  Even with just a few people, it should be fun.

Please post below if you think this is something I should try to organize.  If there's interest, we could do this as early as this weekend or next week.

4 hours ago, cluster said:

I arrive in 5 weeks time. June 10th, yep I’d be up for that.

I’m neither a newbie nor a seasoned veteran. Somewhere in between!

That's great.  Hopefully there's enough interest that we can do a regular meetup so whenever you're coming they'll be something to do.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad to see there is interest in doing a meetup.

19 hours ago, Brit In Myanmar said:

I'm around this week and would be happy to meet up

Let's do something in the middle of next week.  Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday?  It might only be a couple guys at first, but that's fine.  Should still be fun.  If I organize it regularly, more people will begin to join.

Anyone who is interested in coming along should PM me.  I'll make a line group.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hbit said:

I'm glad to see there is interest in doing a meetup.

Let's do something in the middle of next week.  Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday?  It might only be a couple guys at first, but that's fine.  Should still be fun.  If I organize it regularly, more people will begin to join.

Anyone who is interested in coming along should PM me.  I'll make a line group.

I'm interested 🙂

16 hours ago, Johnnysm said:

I'm interested 🙂

Glad to hear it.

I've created a line group for us to organize.  Anyone who is interested is welcome to join, but I won't share the link in an open forum.  PM me or post here and I'll PM you the link.

We're going to do something small and informal in the middle of next week.

We've decided to have the meetup on Tuesday at 8pm.  We'll meet at one of the bars at the entrance to NEP.

I'll try organizing these regularly and see how much interest we get.

If you want to join this week, send me a PM and I'll give you the line group link.

• Upvote 1

Reminder - we are having a meet-up tonight.  Look for me at Lucky Luke's Tiki Bar just inside NEP at 8pm.  If you can't make it tonight, I'll be organizing again in the future.