Vasectomy in Bangkok -Advice needed

lev123

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2021 at 1:33 PM, dannyth said:

I was going to suggest this place - and wasnt aware there was a Thai partner requirement.  Not sure on that point.  However they do want to make sure you have had children etc

I just spoke to someone there on the phone. She asked me if I had any children and when I told her I had none, she said they cannot do surgery. Can I walk in and change their mind. I really want to get it done here as I know they do a ton of these surgeries. I'm not sure if I can trust a place that promotes so much crap like heclinics.

I had mine several years ago, in the US. While the operation itself wasn't painful, there was some recovery time and soreness.

On 4/25/2022 at 11:24 PM, tangman said:

How long after were you able to have sex?

At least a week. Probably two.

And there was like 2-3 days spent not moving, putting bags of frozen pees (instead of ice) on my nuts.

Ten days after I had a trip for work, domestic flight across the US. By the time I parked the car, took the shuttle to the terminal, checked in and dropped my bag, passed security and arrived at the gate ready to die... Not really pain, just a dull soreness and discomfort zapping all energy.

Arrive at my hotel later that night found my nuts were purple.  

Five days later (about 15 total after), by the end of that week the flight home wasn't a problem, was pretty much all good by then.

On 2/20/2022 at 9:01 PM, Dubbers said:

Just curious, one of the main aims touted is to be able to nut inside the girl. But surely they don't believe you? lol

In one of the Nana plaza hotel's ST rooms with a Thai girl who barely speaks English and probably didn't complete much more than 8th grade. Probably pretty new, seemingly genuinely excited to get stuffed, quick change to BF, into the room, no shower and just pants off and start hitting it... And AFTER I finish she's now worried and I'm trying to explain...

Ya, that always seems to go over really well...

I'm certainly still glad I did. But there's no way I'd get one in Bangkok unless I lived there or was able to stay for a pretty extended period.

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2022 at 3:59 PM, malibu51 said:

I had an emergency hernia operation at Bumrungrad Hospital. Take it from me, they are superior in there care, even to what I have experienced in the States.

On 7/17/2022 at 5:23 PM, FunkMaster said:

Bumrungrad is top shelf, super modern and everyone speaks English.  Many or most doctors are USA trained.  However it is expensive as fuuuuuck.

I was there once.  Caught the flu, and it just hit hard.  Couldn't remember ever having the flu before, but whatever my excuse for going...

Went into urgent care, talked to a nurse, sat in waiting for ten to fifteen minute. Nurse called me, swabbed my nose. Another ten to fifteen minutes later called back up and sat down with the doctor who spoke English as good as me (very good my english no?), flu test was positive, confirmed symptoms, gave me Paracetamol and theraflu, off to the cashier and not surprisingly wasn't covered by US private health insurance, but was (totally out of pocket) under 4000 baht.

Last time I was in a US emergency room was with a kid who fell ice skating, they "observed him", 30 minute wait to be seen and then 4 hours of checking on him twice. $500 cause the hospital was "out of network" (never mind paying the insurance company $300 a month, cause that was years ago)... So, comparing Brumrungrad with that, way inexpensive, better care, better service.

On 6/15/2022 at 11:53 AM, tangman said:

I just spoke to someone there on the phone. She asked me if I had any children and when I told her I had none, she said they cannot do surgery. Can I walk in and change their mind. I really want to get it done here as I know they do a ton of these surgeries. I'm not sure if I can trust a place that promotes so much crap like heclinics.

You wont have any issue, I wasnt asked for any proof, 

I got mines done in the private wing of Ramathibodi Hospital (university teaching hospital) called, Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Centre (very modern facility) about 8 years ago.

The urologist was really good, ethical too. He almost did give me one cos of my age.

Quick, easy. 12,000 baht. No problems with recovery. Recommended.

Without a doubt the best private hospital that has properly trained staff with experience and expertise offering value for money prices.