Vasectomy in Bangkok -Advice needed

lev123

Hello,

I will be in Bangkok in two weeks and would like to get a vasectomy.

Has anyone had this procedure done in Bangkok?  If so, any recommendations on hospital, doctor, etc?  My insurance wont cover it, but I have research the costs and it isn’t too expensive (and cheaper than the alternative!)

Thank you

Lev

4 hours ago, lev123 said:

Hello,

I will be in Bangkok in two weeks and would like to get a vasectomy.

Has anyone had this procedure done in Bangkok?  If so, any recommendations on hospital, doctor, etc?  My insurance wont cover it, but I have research the costs and it isn’t too expensive (and cheaper than the alternative!)

Thank you

Lev

I did mine in the USA, however i have been to Bumrungrad for other issues and they are clean and very professional.

There are other, less expensive options out there but I would find a place with a good reputation.

38 minutes ago, Xr5adam said:

I did mine there, was a day clinic, I believe only foreigners with thai partners can go though, was next door the cabbages and condoms restaurant, 

I don’t have a Thai partner, but I know the location.

1.  Is it still there?

2. Did you need to make an appointment in advance?

thanks 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:33 AM, lev123 said:

I don’t have a Thai partner, but I know the location.

1.  Is it still there?

2. Did you need to make an appointment in advance?

thanks 

I walked in one day spoke to someone and then came back teh next day, was done in like 30min 

On 11/24/2021 at 9:53 AM, Xr5adam said:

I did mine there, was a day clinic, I believe only foreigners with thai partners can go though, was next door the cabbages and condoms restaurant, 

I was going to suggest this place - and wasnt aware there was a Thai partner requirement.  Not sure on that point.  However they do want to make sure you have had children etc

On 12/10/2021 at 2:33 PM, dannyth said:

I was going to suggest this place - and wasnt aware there was a Thai partner requirement.  Not sure on that point.  However they do want to make sure you have had children etc

She asked me about it, how many kids i had etc, what was strange was when you had to pay at the end, only a donation needed

• 2 months later...

I got mine done at Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center which is basically the private wing of Ramathibodi Hospital which is a Mahidol University training hospital and therefore very well run and professional.

12,000 back in 2013, I think.

No problems, very happy with the urologist.

Edited by NanAtSOL

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2022 at 5:59 AM, NanAtSOL said:

I got mine done at Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center which is basically the private wing of Ramathibodi Hospital which is a Mahidol University training hospital and therefore very well run and professional.

12,000 back in 2013, I think.

No problems, very happy with the urologist.

On 12/11/2021 at 7:35 AM, sefirot_jl said:

I got mine last week at Samitebej Hospital, it was 25k THB for everything. They did non scalpel and it took 1 hr. No pain during or after procedure

How long after were you able to have sex?