Thailand Holidays

Now that LOS is opening without quarantines. My self and I’m sure many other BM are looking at their calendar and searching airfares to see when they can return.  Unfortunately for me, it will be early May 2022 before I can return. I was looking at the Thailand national holiday schedule. I try to avoid going during national holidays. I’m familiar with Songkran and the craziness that goes along with that holiday. I will a void that holiday like the Covids.  I see there are national holidays called Visakha Bucha on May 6-8 and the Royal Ploughing Ceremony on May 16. . Are any BM familiar with these holidays? Does Thailand shut down completing like with no alcohol sells? And do the bar girls usually return back to their province during this time? I’m trying to get a handle on these holidays on whether I should schedule around them.  I appreciate any input from BM on Thai holidays.   

Visakha Bucha Day (Buddah's birthday) is a holy day, so shops, bars and restaurants are barred from selling alcohol for 24 hours from midnight until midnight. All Government offices and many businesses will be closed.

Royal Ploughing Day is a holiday for civil servants and government offices will be closed. Banks and companies carry on as normal and the sale of alcohol is permitted.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry, but I got the dates wrong. Visakha Bucha is May 15. The day off is May 16. Royal Ploughing Ceremony Day is May 13. So no alcohol sells from midnight Satuday 5/14 to Sunday midnight 5/15. That's not so bad. That won't interfere with my activities.