Jan 2021 Booked

Fingers crossed of course. I get my vaccine Monday, so maybe the passport will be in effect by then. 2 days in BKK, then head south to Pattaya for 10 days, then close it out back in BKK for 3 days. Saw that Dynasty Grande is closed. That's my spot in BKK so hope that is open. Staying at The Base is in Pattaya. Can't wait to see some old friends and make some new ones. Haven't been back in almost 2 years now - sad face.

5 hours ago, abbotttest said:

Fingers crossed of course. I get my vaccine Monday, so maybe the passport will be in effect by then. 2 days in BKK, then head south to Pattaya for 10 days, then close it out back in BKK for 3 days. Saw that Dynasty Grande is closed. That's my spot in BKK so hope that is open. Staying at The Base is in Pattaya. Can't wait to see some old friends and make some new ones. Haven't been back in almost 2 years now - sad face.

Are you aware so far you will still need to do some quarantine?! No quarantine for vaccinated people is on the pipeline for october 2021 (maybe July for Phuket). Or you talk for 2022 but if i am not mistaken they mentioned vaccine need to be not more than 6 months old.

On 3/27/2021 at 9:02 PM, Aminbkk said:

Are you aware so far you will still need to do some quarantine?! No quarantine for vaccinated people is on the pipeline for october 2021 (maybe July for Phuket). Or you talk for 2022 but if i am not mistaken they mentioned vaccine need to be not more than 6 months old.

Agreed. My ticket is Jan 2022. Hoping the PP is in full go by then.