Fun Naughty Hotel Maids?

I think you are chasing a fantasy here. If there was a viable way for the maids to make money doing extra ‘polishing’ for guests then it would be in place and available. I’m pretty sure that you are not the first to go down this line. The picture below is a sticker on a maids cleaning trolley Nana hotel Christmas 2017.

image.thumb.png.a8508c9a17bccac74431540c4863305d.png

• Like 1

I read some stories from guys that fucked maids in Pattaya. But all of the stories were at least 10+ years old.

Usually most if not all hotels nowadays in the toutist areas have very strict rules for their staff when it comes to contacting guests. If a maid indeed would fuck a guest in the hotel room and hotel management will get aware of this, the maid will most probably get fired. Too much risk and usually not enough reward for the girls.

But as usual TIT and YMMV 😉

It is probably best to think of all the hotel employees as off limits.  I've seen some very attractive front desk clerks, but it's not worth it.   Think about how much information the hotel has on you, most require a copy of your passport when you check in, phone # and email address to make the reservations, and a credit card info.   Piss off one of these girls and it could 'haunt" you for a while.

• Like 2

I have found if you find a girl at a hotel you like, let them know you are interested but tell them you will change hotels if they want to meet in the future.

I did this once with a girl working at a hotel bar in Pattaya.  

We exchanged information, I changed hotels, then she sent me a line message to meet her for drinks and to play pool.

She ended up at my place afterwards and we had sex and she spent the night.

She never asked me for any money.  I left 1000 baht in her purse but it was never brought up before or after.

She had an older boyfriend from USA so we never saw each other again because he was coming into town that next day.  

I have not been back since due to covid so unsure if I will get a repeat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, just like what Revanchist said. Your best bet is to hire a sex worker from outside of the hotel. You probably can't ask them to clean, though. As for the maids. Please don't touch

• 2 months later...