Error message when trying to follow forum threads: "There was a problem loading this content."

joeyb

When I try to click the "Follow" button to follow forum thread, the normal popup for following content does not appear. The message "There was a problem loading this content." appears instead.

Not sure if this is a known issue, but I thought I'd make a thread about it just in case.

Seems to be a lot of problems with B-A right now. Logging out and logging back in doesn't seem to fix them.

- Getting a javascript alert with an error message when I try to like a post.

- A thread in View New Content won't disappear even though I've read the OP and all 3 replies several times.

- A post of mine from yesterday doesn't show up in recent content and is not found in a search for one of its keywords ("Twister") from...

Having the same issues.  I just posted another topic with similar complaints.  I did not reply to this topic because this topic header showed 0 replies, so I figured there is no activity here... but now I see multiple replies when I opened it......another issue right here.