December 2020

• 2 months later...

I'm hoping to go this year. I still doubtful but Dec for 2 weeks would be great!

On 2/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Dutch Talung said:

Flight is booked:

December 10 until January 12

Cheers!!

Dutch Talung

I'm guessing the cancellation policies are good enough? Full money refund if cancelled?

On 5/23/2020 at 1:27 PM, Mrmojo said:

I'm hoping to go this year. I still doubtful but Dec for 2 weeks would be great!

I'm guessing the cancellation policies are good enough? Full money refund if cancelled?

I booked with EVA air on their website.

Cancelling / moving will not be to difficult. Hope everything is a litle back to normal nu that time.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are the odds that we will all be there in December?  I think unless something drastically changes like a vaccine, partial cure for Covid or a positive antibody test travel document, I can't see Thailand letting riff raff like me in.  December is a long way off, though.    

6 hours ago, elitebook2 said:

What are the odds that we will all be there in December?  I think unless something drastically changes like a vaccine, partial cure for Covid or a positive antibody test travel document, I can't see Thailand letting riff raff like me in.  December is a long way off, though.    

I think it will depend on where you are from? I can see the US, Brazil & India at least being on the no fly zone for the next year but some European countries might be let in by the end of the year providing there are no 2nd waves.

Edited by Rocky Rockstar

I haven't bought tickets yet.  If I find a sale with an airline that I'm confident will refund my money, if it gets cancelled, then I'll book.  I think the chances are more than 50/50.  A lot can change in 4 months.  I don't understand why we can't get Covid tested multiple times and then have some fun.

I suppose all it takes is a news article:  Tourist who tested negative infects multiple people. 

I booked with EVA air on their website.
Cancelling / moving will not be to difficult. Hope everything is a litle back to normal nu that time.....
If you go the refund route be careful of how long it can take to receive the refund.In my case refund or changes were no problem.... BUT after selecting a refund Japan Airlines said I will be waiting two MONTHS for the refund!

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I'm feeling pessimistic today about my December trip.  I just read a newspaper article saying that the 95% Thai people don't want foreigners back in the country.  Even the Prime Minister is frustrated that the media is over-hyping Covid.  No one cares about the real science, so until that changes, foreigners are not coming back to Thailand.