Tim Hortons opening in bangkok finally !!

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, jayfx11 said:

You do know there are many coffee shops in Bangkok, right? 

You do know you replied to a post that is over 3 years old, right?

I'v noticed you replied to a few long dead threads today. I suggest you just let the long dead threads remain dead. 

Posting just to get your post count up will work against you. 

19 minutes ago, BA Moderator said:

You do know you replied to a post that is over 3 years old, right?

I'v noticed you replied to a few long dead threads today. I suggest you just let the long dead threads remain dead. 

Posting just to get your post count up will work against you. 

Oh sorry.

I didn't know, no. I wasn't looking at the dates of every post I replied to but I also wasn't scrolling deep down into the forums, so I didn't thinking I'd be hitting any 'dead threads'. All threads were close to the top of the page and all on page 1 of the forum. I assume they're in chronological order. 

I'm also not just trying to get my post count up. I've been a member here for a few years. I just saw an email from Bangkok Addicts today, and as I will be spending some time there during my next Thai trip, thought I'd have a lazy, hang over day reading through the threads here. 

I didn't think it would be an issue sending multiple messages in a single day, nor did I know it was against the rules to reply to old thread but I'll make sure I check dates of each post before I reply in future. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The have a webpage: https://timhortons.co.th/menu/

Locations on google: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:4&tbm=lcl&q=tim+horton+bangkok&rflfq=1&num=10&rllag=13740950,100534780,950&ved=2ahUKEwjIpKnqzPT_AhX9a2wGHS8wAuoQtgN6BAgXEAc#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:[[13.785439761464303,100.55618795100101],[13.71324031231547,100.50005468073734]]

I liked them when visiting Canada in the 2000s. Affordable coffee and likewise croissants. In the US croissants were not so common in the places I visited.

Looking at their pricing in Bangkok, I find them overpriced. I prefer a coffee in a nice mug and a good croissant and all of that a bit cheaper than at TH. Enough local Thai places (not chains) that offer better value and the cash goes to the little guys.

• Like 1