February 2020

I haven't seen this one listed yet, so here goes...

Arrive in town on the 5th, through the 9th.  Off to see some other parts of LoS and SE Asia for 2 weeks or so. Will be back in Bangkok for a couple of nights around the 21st before heading back stateside on the 24th.

I had a great time last year meeting up with some guys on 2 nights from this site.  Hoping for a similar fun night or 2 out on a crawl thru 1 or more of the red light areas.  You can pm me here or on PA with the same screen name if you don't see me respond quickly here. Starting to get excited for my 4th trip to Thailand. 😆

I haven't seen this one listed yet, so here goes...

Arrive in town on the 5th, through the 9th.  Off to see some other parts of LoS and SE Asia for 2 weeks or so. Will be back in Bangkok for a couple of nights around the 21st before heading back stateside on the 24th.

I had a great time last year meeting up with some guys on 2 nights from this site.  Hoping for a similar fun night or 2 out on a crawl thru 1 or more of the red light areas.  You can pm me here or on PA with the same screen name if you don't see me respond quickly here. Starting to get excited for my 4th trip to Thailand. [emoji38]

What other parts of SE Asia are you looking at? I am most likely going to be here all of February and all of March. Looking to take a trip to Manila in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'm in town from Feb 15 to 20

From BKK, I then head over to Europe for the football

I've got my league games sorted out, but I'm waiting for the group stage of the Champions League to finish, so I can plot the remaining pockets left outstanding in my schedule

@Chicagoarc

My football schedule looks like this so far

• Feb 22/23 - Liverpool v West Ham
  • Feb 29 - Real Madrid v Barca (with the caveat, I'm unlikely to find a ticket for under 500 Euros, I know this from my previous experience in 2016 when I was in Barcelona for Barca v Real)
  • Mar 7/8 - Liverpool v Bournemouth
  • Mar 14/15 - Rangers v Celtic

I have the following 3 pockets of dates pending, as I'm waiting for the Champions League to finish the group stage, before I complete my football schedule

Feb 25/26, Mar 10/11 & Mar 17/18

Altogether, I'll be watching 4 league games (most likely 3 league games) and 3 Champions League round of 16 games

3 hours ago, buddy616 said:

Altogether, I'll be watching 4 league games (most likely 3 league games) and 3 Champions League round of 16 games

Wow man, I'm more than a little jealous.  Never seen a game in Spain or at Liverpool. I was in London the end of Sept and caught the Tottenham vs Southampton game. Their new stadium is really quite a thing.  Nearly extended to stay for the Spurs/Bayern game.  As a spurs fan, I was glad I didn't.

On 11/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, Dusk911 said:

I'll be in town from the 20th Feb to 13 March 

Think I'll head to Pattaya for a week or so 

If you're looking for a partner in mischief for that Saturday 2/21, let me know. If I'm not shacked up with a LLT by then I'd probably be up for a few laughs.

Firstly, I'm hoping :Liverpool finish top of their group, as that would mean, most likely, they will play their round of 16 game in March

Secondly, I hope they get scheduled on Mar 10 or 11, as from Liverpool I would get a train on the 12th for Glasgow

• 1 month later...

I'm going to be in BKK from 21 Feb to 26 Feb and again from 4 March until 8 March.  Over on the PA board they start up a Line group for everyone coming in a specific month.  Might be a good way to keep in touch with others who are around then if you need a wingman or a mate to have a beer with.