Hi everyone!

Kyeoung here! I know it’s a little ways off but thought I’d post something since I already have my dates solidified. I’ve posted a bit on PL addicts as I used to have business in Manila but now I’m over here!  Anyway I’ll be in Bangkok from March 13-19th and would be happy to hit the town with you all. I’m Korean American in my 30s and reasonably attractive so I’ll be hitting up some nightclubs, G-clubs, and Kapoos to get some dinner dates as well as the usual spots (NaNa, Cowboy, etc). I like cigars and will hit up some gun ranges as well.  

Happy to take anyone to Thaniya to try out the Asian style karaoke places or do it big at the PIMP. If any of you guys with deep pockets want to hit st. Moritz or Pegasus Grand with me I’m down as well.  (Be prepared to spend 25-35k baht though for the last two) 

Also, as a bonus I’ll be in Seoul the following week if any of you fancy partying over there!

cheers,

K

Hi everyone!
Kyeoung here! I know it’s a little ways off but thought I’d post something since I already have my dates solidified. I’ve posted a bit on PL addicts as I used to have business in Manila but now I’m over here!  Anyway I’ll be in Bangkok from March 13-19th and would be happy to hit the town with you all. I’m Korean American in my 30s and reasonably attractive so I’ll be hitting up some nightclubs, G-clubs, and Kapoos to get some dinner dates as well as the usual spots (NaNa, Cowboy, etc). I like cigars and will hit up some gun ranges as well.  

Happy to take anyone to Thaniya to try out the Asian style karaoke places or do it big at the pimp. If any of you guys with deep pockets want to hit st. Moritz or Pegasus Grand with me I’m down as well.  (Be prepared to spend 25-35k baht though for the last two) 

Also, as a bonus I’ll be in Seoul the following week if any of you fancy partying over there!

cheers,
K

This sounds like it’s going to be an epic trip. Count me in as a strong maybe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...