Currency Exchanges closed on Sundays

Downandup

It's as well that I checked a week early, I've found out that the currency exchanges in Bangkok are closed on Sundays. 

Fortunately I'll have about 5,000 Baht from my last trip a few years back but I still may exchange some money at the airport (downstairs near the airport link).

It's as well that I checked a week early, I've found out that the currency exchanges in Bangkok are closed on Sundays. 
Fortunately I'll have about 5,000 Baht from my last trip a few years back but I still may exchange some money at the airport (downstairs near the airport link).

Pretty sure I exchanged on Sunday two weeks ago. Maybe it is only certain companies and not all of them? I would ask around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As everyone has said, Vasu is closed on Sunday and also the head office branches of Super Rich - Green and Orange, with the other branches dotted around Bangkok open.

The Super Rich Orange and Super Rich Green smart phone app has locations and opening hours.

Maps shows me a Super-rich at Nana Station, I may use that or at the airport as my plan is to exchange only £500 at a time rather than change the lot in one go so it won't make a big difference.

Thanks all, I did not know that there were other exchanges in Bangkok that were open on Sundays.

7 hours ago, Downandup said:

Maps shows me a Super-rich at Nana Station, I may use that or at the airport as my plan is to exchange only £500 at a time rather than change the lot in one go so it won't make a big difference.

I'd double check that. There is one at Asok next to Terminal 21 that I have used in the past but there never seen one at Nana, unless it's openned in the last eleven months.

45 minutes ago, Wagonner said:

I'd double check that. There is one at Asok next to Terminal 21 that I have used in the past but there never seen one at Nana, unless it's openned in the last eleven months.

Yeah I remember the Asok one and one at Paya Thai but not Nana